Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

It may just be a silly holdiay inspired by Greeting Card companies, but I'll buy into anything that involves a fun craft project! Especially one that encourages LOVE!
Cole and I had lots of fun creating our very own special Valentines for his grandmothers and of course, his Daddy! It was a blast from the past, getting out contruction paper, a glue stick, markers and some pictures printed on our printer. Very reminiscent of elementary school.

We also surprsied Clint with some hand and feet imprints in plaster. I snuck away to Hobby Lobby last week and bought a DIY kit. Debi helped me hold Cole's hand and feet semi-still while we attempted to get a good impression. The hand went pretty smoothly, but when we tried his feet, he scrunched them up and made a huge mess. I didn't even try to re-do it. Its a memory I will never forget, those little scrunched up toes, and we have the plaster mold to help!

This morning when I got to work, Clint had a dozen red roses, a box of chocolates, and a card waiting on my desk. He always remembers to treat the ladies in his life extra special on Valentines Day! Debi snapped a photo of all three of us right after we presented her with he special Valentine.

Happy Valentines Day from the Wiles

(Sorry the hair was looking a bit rough in this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment