Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Date Night! 2/6/11

It wasn't our first night out on the town, but definately our first night to be out of town from our little man. Nashville is only an hour away but it took all week for me to psyche myself up for the evening away. Debi came over and stayed with Cole so Clint and I could meet up with some friends (The Meadors, Gills, and Baenzigers) for an amazing meal at one of our favorite restraunts, Ruth Chris.
Clint took me to Ruth Chris for our first date back in 2005 and we have tried to make it back at least once every year, not necessarily as an anniversary trip, but just to enjoy the amazing menu, atmosphere, and more recently friends. We are never disappointed. Who could be with the most mouth watering filet on a sizzling 5oo degree plate. My favorite, thanks to Courtney Meador, is the creamed spinach. I'm not really a spinach eater, but after trying scrumptious side, I've never requested anything else. The caesar salad is always my favorite starter, and they had a special desert for us; raspberry sherbert served alongside a chocolate cake drizzled with white sauce. Yummo!

The only thing that made our evening even better, was the company. It was so nice to have an night out with the gang. Sarah Gill is expecting any day now, and she and David very excited about baby Daniel! Cami and Chris came from Lebanon with good news about a promotion at Cami's job; yea!! Courtney and Daniel got to share some with us about Landon; he's getting sooo big! Its hard to believe how different all of our lives were this time last year. I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say, we have all been so blessed!

After dinner we occupied the table a bit longer and then called it a night. Cami and Chris were off to Lebabnon one way and the rest of us to BG. I think we've decided we need to do this more often. We'll see what little man says.

Family Pic! Dressed up and ready to head out the door for our date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment