Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introducing "Chubby Cheeks"



Hello Friends! I am VERY excited to announce that my mother-in-law Debi and I will be opening a complimentary business within Wiles Signs called Chubby Cheeks. We will be selling specialty, personalized and embroidered gifts; however, our focus will be on children's personalized items, hence the name!

We recently purchased our embroidery machine, and let me tell you... I am in LOVE! We have only had it a short time, and almost everything I own has a monogram, or our name on it!

Debi and I will be heading to market in Atlanta in July to purchase LOTS of lovelies to personalize for our friends and family. Get ready ladies, I have just received the preview catalog for market, and we can't WAIT to show you all that we can do.

Here is a preview of some of the goodies we plan to offer. In the children's embroidery and applique line we will have a clothing line, diaper bags, totes, personalized wipes containers & toy storage, wall decor (just to name a few). We also plan on offering some items for Mom! Some of you may have seen the cake carriers I have posted on facebook. Also, fun items like dish towels, purses, totes for busy ladies, aprons... quite literally anything we can get our hands on that we can personalize will be available to you!

I would love LOVE for you to send me a list of things you'd like us to look for at market. I need all the suggestions you can muster! I would love to be prepared with a shopping list for market, so comment away!

We are already embroidering items so message me if you'd like a quote. The answer is YES! (I know you were thinking it). We can embroider your items, just bring them in or send me a picture for a quote. Pricing for embroidery starts at $5. I know you have something you want to personalize...

Its time to GET CHEEKY, with your uniquely personalized items from CHUBBY CHEEKS!!

Our Inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm....let's see....I like Market Totes, I LOVE any type of storage device for the car for the boys, and the list goes on...and on...and on! If it has my name on it I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete