Friday, March 22, 2013

Happenings Latelty

I have been mia from from blog for some time now. Lots has happened since my last entry. Fall parties, Cole's 2nd birthday, Thanksgiving, and of course my accident. All of these have been important but it would seem the later has taken the longest to recover from, quite literally. I am still recovering from the car accident that happened December 10, 2012.

Currently, I am attending therapy 3 times per week at SKY Rehab hospital with a fantastic crew of therapists. I love them dearly and will always. In fact, there hasn't been a caregiver there yet that I haven't adored. I mean that.

Apart from recovering my family has endured much. Cole has had some separation issues and Clint too on another level. I wish I could heal them. I know their scars are as bad as mine. Our God can heal all wounds. I know he can show us a silver lining in the midst of this hard time.

I will try to post updates as I remember to do so. We appreciate all our friends prayers. Thank you for sending them up.

All our love,
Brenna and Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment