Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Lord

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this little angle I am carrying. He means the world to Clint and me, and we know how precious he is to you!
Thank you for the kicks I feel everytime I sit, stand, eat, breath, and sleep. It means he is healthy and hopefully happy!
Thank you for my rib that is out of place, it means my uterus is growing, thus the baby is growing!
Thank you for making my sleep restless when I sleep on my right side or back, it ensures I sleep on my left side, and keeps the baby safe.
Thank you for allowing me this pregnancy during the hot HOT months of the summer. I can eat all the watermelon I crave 24/7 and never have to worry about it being out of season.
Thank you for my husband who remembers to tell me I am pretty (even though I wonder sometimes), draws my epson salt baths, and deals with my mood swings. You truly found the right man for me to marry.
Thank you for giving me a fantastic mother, a faithful father, a step-mother who I can talk to about anything, a great set of in-laws, and siblings to provide this baby with all the babysitters he will EVER need.
Thank you for our friends who listen when I share every concern and detail about our pregnancy. I feel blessed by everyone of them!
Thank you for showing me yet another way to love.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment